Industrial Electrical Services
PRW Electrical provides safe working, experienced and fully qualified industrial electricians to support M&E contracts to industries throughout the South West.
Whether you need reactive or emergency electrical maintenance or need a new system to be designed or installed to your unique needs, PRW can help.
PRW Electrical work along with building contractors to support their M&E project or electrical contracting demand, forming a relationship based on a quality and reliable service, both for scheduled maintenance and for emergency call outs at any time of the day or night.
Each of our clients gains access to a unique, personalised logon portal, letting them track the status, staffing and documentation of their project 24 hours a day from any internet-capable device.
Call PRW first for:
- M&E contracting works
- Emergency call out
- Industrial electrical design and installation
- Industrial electrical contracting services
- Data and communications installation and cabling
- Maintenance, design and installation of standard, low voltage and emergency lighting systems
- Maintenance, design and installation of smoke, fire alarm and other safety systems
- Planned, reactive and emergency maintenance
- Industrial electrical installation condition reports
- Portable appliance testing (PAT) and other periodic inspections
- 3 phase electrical installation
- Virtually any other industrial electrical contracting task